MISSION VIEJO CITY COUNCIL 2014
David opened Kwik Kopy Printing in Mission Viejo on Marguerite Parkway in September 1984, which he still owns and operates everyday to provide the best possible service to our community.
- Current Member and past president of the Mission Viejo Rotary Club.
- Current Member and Past President of the Spectrum Business Network
- Former Director of Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce.
- Former Nation Chief of the YMCA Indian Princess program
- Former Chairman of the Orange County Red Cross Speakers Bureau.
- Current Mission Viejo Mayor Pro Tem
- Current City’s representative for Economic Development
- Current alternate on the board for the Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA),
- Current committee member on CUSD Ad Hoc
- Current Trustee on Orange County Vector Control Board
Previous Mission Viejo City Positions
- Mayor of Mission Viejo 2011.
- Mayor Pro Tempore in 2010.
- Mission Viejo Planning and Transportation Commissioner.
- Served on the Design Review Committee and also Traffic Committee.
- Board Member Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency (TCA)
My 2014 goals are guided by a few key interests: children, neighborhoods, and economic development. In order to maintain the beauty and lifestyle we have in Mission Viejo, we need strong businesses and increasing property values.
I have been a resident of Mission Viejo for 30 years. My wife, Nancy and I have been married since 1986 and we have two daughters. We attend Mount Olives Lutheran Church in Mission Viejo.
– Dave Leckness